Your Dream Wedding Makeup Done By Hairoics
The best makeup artists on the Outer Banks and the most exclusive products for your special day
Your every blush, smile and kiss will be recorded on film, so your bridal makeup needs to be picture perfect. It should cover any imperfections and highlight your features, while appearing subtle and pretty.
Whether you want chic contemporary or to be a glamour goddess, our professionally trained makeup artists have got you covered. Let Hairoics apply your makeup, and see how amazing you can look on your wedding day!
10 Easy But Impactful Wedding Makeup Tips
- Take the season in consideration for your wedding makeup
- Pick a Balm or Lipstick that You’re Comfortable With
- Stay Hydrated! Drinks Lots of Water Before and During the Big Day
- Try the Makeup before Your Wedding
- Favor waterproof makeup products
- Find a balanced approach to your look
- Stash a couple go-to products throughout the day
- Ensure your foundation is perfect
- Moisturize Before Self-Tanning
- Dont Forget Your Smile, Use a Teeth Whitening Product