We are very thankful to be able to reopen Hairoics today!
With so much tragedy in our community during this pandemic, we’re blessed to be able to reopen our doors and welcome you back in.
Please keep in mind we’re reopening after a long period of being closed and under strict guidance to maximize everyone’s safety. We’re currently prioritizing appointments for guest that had their appointments cancelled due to the shutdown.
This is still is a very challenging period for everyone but our team is striving to see that everyone will be seen as fast as possible. In fact, we’ll be open during Memorial Day (5/25). Read below for more details.
WE VALUE YOU
To keep our team and community safe we are implementing a series of safety measures:
- Guests are required to wear a mask to protect others
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the salon for everyone to use
- We sanitize our stations and community areas frequently and regularly
- We’ll practice social distancing, and guests will wait in their cars until they’re called in to help enforce the 6-ft rule
- We ask that anyone feeling unwell, displaying any symptoms such as a cough to stay home and we will be happy to reschedule you
Please be patient
UPON ARRIVING TO THE SALON PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR.
You will be contacted on your phone to come in and begin your visit. This is essential, as we are restricted by law as to how many clients can be admitted to the salon at any one time. This means we can only accept guests with appointments – please use the online booking or call the salon.
Our updated business hours:
- Monday and Saturday: 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Sundays – closed