Free Hair Styling Class For Women April 6
Ladies, get your styling products and tools ready because the pros at Hairoics will help you make the most of them to style your hair everyday, headache free! Coming up on April 6th, from 6-8pm right here in the salon, we’ll have your very first Free Hair Styling Class For Women to teach you our most popular techniques and answer all your questions. Reserve your spot now.
With the huge success of our free hair styling class for kids, it’s now the grown-up’s turn. We’ll teach OBX ladies how to create the same professional look they get at the salon without spending hours on youtube.
The Free Hair Styling Class for Women Will Cover
Be sure to bring your own products and tools, like brush, blow dryer, mousse, hairspray, defining gel, etc. Come armed with those questions you always wanted to ask as well, we’ll be happy to address them. Here are some of the topics we’ll cover April 6:
- The Right Way to Use Hair Mousse
- A Simple Trick For Straightening Hair Without Losing Volume
- A Clever Household Swap for Dry Shampoo
- Tricks for a Way Shinier Hair
- Tips For The Perfect DIY Blowout
- Which Brush To Use Based On Your Hair Type
- How To Pull Off The Half Bun And Other Trendy Styles
- Secrets To Healthy and Well-Maintained Curls
- Exactly How to Use All Those Hair Dryer Attachments
- Strategies For Managing Curly Hair
- Ways to Air-Dry Your Hair (and Not Look Like a Poodle)
- Bobby Pin Tricks To Keep Your Style in Place
- How To Repair Summer-Damaged Hair
and much more!
Important note: In this class we’ll cover hair styling only – we’ll not have enough time to dig into coloring. We’ll plan a hair coloring class for a future date if there’s enough interest, so be sure to mention if you’re interested.
Free Hair Styling Class Details
- Women only
- Be sure to bring the tools and products you use at home
- Call for appointment – 252-441-7983
- Space is limited so reserve noow
- We’ll serve light snack and beverages
- Remember: this class will cover style only no color
Make Your Reservations
We have limited seating space at the salon, so please call us to reserve your seats: 252-441-7983